June was that only month of the year where i managed to read just one book. That’s right, only one! But that is also because i didn’t particularly feel like doing anything because lets just say, it wasn’t the best month for me. So the only book that could get me out of that state of mine was “Norwegian wood” by Haruki Murakami.
This month, however, i look forward to get some decent amount of reading done even with all the work i have going on. I picked up these books randomly as they have been sitting on my shelf for quite a while now. So here goes,
- All the light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr which i picked up because of booktube.
- Four seasons in Rome by Anthony Doerr which i got just because.
- All the bright places by Jennifer Niven because i want to read a YA contemporary this month.
- Atonement by Ian McEwan because it is about time that i read it.
- On the road by Jack Kerouac. I bought this last year at the Jaipur Literature festival.
- Into the wild by Jon Krakauer, after several attempts of starting this book and never finishing it, this month i want to.